Web content creation, internet strategy and web and graphic design since 1997. We consult with small to medium-size businesses to provide white-glove service in designing their promotional material and print media, from custom business cards, letterheads, brochures and posters, to websites and social network presence, including WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter support and administration.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
We pride ourselves in our ability to guide clients toward the best path in combining their existing corporate material to create a comprehensive, cohesive web presence.
For larger projects, we use a wireframe mockup method to prototype a web site, allowing our clients the ability to test the structure and navigational flow before the site is visually designed. This cost-effective method gives the client freedom to change any content element without incurring additional design fees.
We are able to walk a client through the process from the very beginning, including domain name research, web hosting, setting up e-mail addresses and FTP permissions, and simplifying each step so that the client is engaged, involved, and at ease.
- Design and interface planning, using flowcharts and diagrams to previsualize the final product
- Web writing and editing.
- Multimedia creation and presentation.
- Search engine optimization, META tags, rewriting/redesigning specific web pages for targeted audiences.
- Web project management of small- to medium-size business web sites, including mediation and liaison among artists, writers, and programmers.
- Practical application of understanding the history and tendencies of the World Wide Web to plan and forecast web strategies.
In addition to project-specific design, we also offer corporate identity solutions that are right for your audience and niche market.
- Company / project logo design.
- Stationery: business cards, letterhead, and envelopes.
- Slogan / tag line.
- Mascot and icon design.
- Powerpoint / presentation templates that incorporate your company logo and theme.
From initial concept sketches to final layouts, to press check and delivery, we are able to handle your print needs from start to finish. We will work with your favorite printer if you already have one, and if not, recommend one of our trusted partners. Our alliances with various vendors allow us to find the best prices for your specific print needs without sacrificing quality.
- Full-page magazine ads.
- Posters and flyers.
- Duo-fold to large-format brochures.
- Color and b/w newsletters.
- Event invitations, place cards & thank you cards.
Because of client requests, our tasks sometimes extend beyond the scope of the initial project. Some of the services that we have offered include:
- Hand and computer rendered illustrations.
- Gift packages that incorporate corporate material other promotional items.
- Video conversion.
- Three-dimensional mockup.
- Package design.
- Instruction manual design and flowcharting.
- Computer/Internet training.
Have a project in mind? Contact us for a quote:
Phone: (562) 396-5778